Today Tom Wrote...
Friday, July 14, 2006
  ...Sunny Cairns
While my friends from the Southern states suffer in the mild-discomfort that is an Australian winter, I am pleased to send you warm hellos from tropical Far North Queensland. Hi. I have taken a couple of photos, but unfortunately I don't have the necessary cordage to transfer them here. Hence, if you can see photos that look suspiciously like Cairns, then you can assume that I am home safe and have taken the time to transfer them here.
Tomorrow Anna and I are spending the morning ballooning, followed by a trip to Fitzroy Island. An account of the day will no doubt be much more entertaining and accurate if it a composed after the event, so you will just have to wait.
Anyhoo, glad to have this opportunity to let you know what's going on.
Stay safe.

Tom.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
A good ol' fashioned blog. Just me, my wits and my typing skills.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia

5' 5" of pure lovable Tom, (plus 4" of paper mache)

Previously Tom Wrote...
April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 /


Powered by Blogger (and coffee)