Today Tom Wrote...
Saturday, May 13, 2006
  ...Still here

So here's what I'd look like if I had a big curly mostache...and you could only see in sepia...and had retinopathy.

I haven't written in a while. (A standard epilogue for blog entries.) Truth be told, not that much has happened that was interesting. I got a new bicycle and I plan to tell you all about that, but I haven't actually ridden it yet, so I didn't want to come at you only half the picture. My birthday passed. That was good and all, but nothing 'blogworthy". Just the bike. Oh, and I grew a big black curly mostache. Plus, I'm thinking of holding the mayor's daughter captive in the ol' gold mine. That's if I can't get my bicycle working.

 
Comments:
Who's that jaunty jackanapes
With moxie and pizzaz?

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sneakvideo.html
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
A good ol' fashioned blog. Just me, my wits and my typing skills.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia

5' 5" of pure lovable Tom, (plus 4" of paper mache)

Previously Tom Wrote...
April 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 /


Powered by Blogger (and coffee)